Are you or a loved one feeling:
- Out of control
Do you want to STOP taking:
- anti-anxiety medications
but don’t know how to use a more natural approach?
WE CAN HELP!
Dr. Vitaro, ND, and Dana Byrd, MA have developed a program using Nutritional Psychology, Naturopathic Medicine and Targeted Amino Acid Therapy to help end the suffering and discover the root cause of emotional problems.
It’s NOT “Just in my head”?™
Depression, anxiety, etc. are not character flaws nor are they weaknesses.
Many of the distressing feelings listed above often have a biological basis.
Imbalances in body chemistry may be undetected, contributing factors to a distressing emotional state.
Nutritional Psychology – what’s in it for you?
Nutritional Psych treats the whole person, tapping into the body and mind connection.
We provide clients with ways to explore the root causes of discomfort and pain that is beyond just talk therapy.
Why is this approach so effective?
Unlike traditional talk psychotherapy, we don’t just talk!
- Research & test YOUR unique biochemical make-up.
- Help discover nutritional deficiencies that could be contributing to your symptoms.
- Empower you to explore diet and lifestyle changes that would best support YOUR goals.
- Provide a comfortable, safe environment to explore your concerns and express your feelings.
- Eliminate pharmaceutical anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medications with a Safe, effective protocol.
How I work with clients
- I provide YOU with the most comprehensive, holistic approach to optimal wellness by collaborating with Dr. Jennifer Vitaro, a Naturopathic Doctor.
- I offer YOU the opportunity to utilize lab work to explore possible imbalances in brain chemistry, hormones, thyroid function, and other critical biomarkers.
- I utilize Contemplative Psychotherapy as a way to bring awareness and compassion to YOUR situation and alleviate unnecessary suffering.
What do YOU get out of this?
- Help to make changes and realize YOUR hopes and dreams.
- Individualized treatment.
- Relief from suffering!